Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Revision

We heard from our licensing worker this week. She warned us that it wasn't uncommon for DHS to ask questions and for clarification on foster parenting licensing applications.

She told us they only had 1 revision and that "that is awesome".  YAY!

We sent her the additional information they requested and we continue doing what we do best these days:

We wait.

In the meantime, I will be knocking some of the last things off our list:
  • picking out a color for the kids room & convincing Brad to paint for me :)
  • picking out a dresser or other storage for clothes
  • picking out storage for toys
  • checking out daycares in the area
  • reading - I bought three books about foster care & parenting other people's children.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I am glad that you have gotten some inspiration from reading about our journey! I look forward to reading through your journey. :) Best wishes on your fostering/adoption journey...it will bless you in ways you never expected! Don't hesitate to contact me if you ever have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a ring if you guys want some help painting...or doing whatever...to get things ready. I'm cheap labor: pizza and a Starbucks and there's a good chance you can get me to re-shingle your roof. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger