Thursday, September 29, 2011

One Minute Writer: Simple/Complex



I thought this an appropriate prompt for today. I have been reading alot tonight about decisions couples make and the stories of others in our same boat.

Then I checked One Minute Writer. The post for today:

Simple/Complex: Write briefly about one thing in your life that is simple, and one that is complex.



Simple: Our desire to have a family


Complex: Our journey in getting there.
 
That pretty much sums it up.

2 comments:

  1. I checked your blog today and been thinking about the Simple/Complex thing in my life to write about. Not going to blow up your blog, but think mine is:

    Simple - Always trying to treat people as I would want to be treated. This was something my Dad said as I was growing up. It has kept me straight many times over the years and I think it helps me be nice to the lady in line at Wal-Mart, to the old man in the mall, and to anyone on the street that I might wave too while passing. It's so easy, more people should do it.

    Complex - Being "single" and almost 40 years old! Enough said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed...your Simple/Complex are pretty much the same as mine. :) Praying for your family...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger