Thursday, November 19, 2009

My seriously fabulous husband

Brad had been planning a birthday party for me on Sunday, with football, games, family, and friends. I knew he was planning the party, but I wasn't expecting this.

So when I came home Saturday night (well, Sunday morning at 4am) I found the house spic and span, the kitchen table decorated with Happy Birthday confetti, party hats and balloons.

He also left me these, from him, Sammy, and Sophie.

The party was a great, fun time, and he bought me a cake from Hansen's Dairy....it was to die for.

He also took care of my fantasy football so I could sleep, and he made sure we had everything for my favorite, Leanne's queso.

Seriously...He has really starting spoiling me.

5 comments:

  1. You guys rock! And to remember that I was there when you first got started...glad to know the years are working out for you. Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - fabulous! Good work, Brad! :) You are very deserving of such a terrific birthday! I'm sending you my belated wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger