Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandpa's Day Out

Today we went to visit Grandpa at the nursing home. We are able to take him out for as long as we want. After we visited the Matchstick Museum, I thought that he would really enjoy it. He used to do wood working and he was in the military, so I figured it would be up his alley, and it's right in town. He really had a great time and is looking forward to telling the nurses and other residents about the museum. He had been talking to people about it and was amazed how many people from Gladbrook didn't know it was there or hadn't been there. I think he may recruit them some business!

I think it was just the right amount of time out for him. Good day!


Grandpa and I in front of the USS Iowa


In front of the US Capitol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger