Thursday, November 26, 2009

Insomnia bites

I had a good morning with Gma, Gpa, and Dad, got off work early, had an early Thanksgiving dinner with Bradley, got to watch some TiVo and to read before bed.

I hardly ever have insomnia. Sometimes it's takes me a while to wind down to go to sleep, but rarely insomnia.

I laid in bed for nearly 30 minutes with no luck. So I broke out some tea (a kind that usually makes me sleepy), I broke out the computer which usually makes me drowsy, and am going to try more reading...I can usually only get through 3 pages before I am sleeping and my book falls over. (Which, as a side note, is why it takes me a year to read a book...I can't stay awake long enough!)

I wonder if it's because I worked short day and didn't get all the computer screen stimulation all day long....Who knows....

All I know is it's 3am, and here I am. Insomnia bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger