Thursday, September 10, 2009

Visiting Grandpa

Once a week, we make the trip to visit Grandpa. I wish we could go more often, but with this crazy schedule I keep right now, it's just doesn't work. Once in a while, we take the dogs with us, which he seems to love. He enjoys that they calm down eventually and just lay on his lap. He also walks Sammy on his leash, which is so cute! Sometimes, we are able to go when Mom and Dad or Grandma are there. Two weekends ago we were able to be there at the same time Dad & Grandma were there.


Sammy and Sophie soaking up the sun.


Gpa and Sammy

Gpa, Sammy, Dre, Sophie


Aren't I cute?


Sammy getting pets from Gpa


Sophie getting pets from Gma & Gpa


Now getting pets from Gma


Now getting pets from other Gpa
Daddy, I am not a necklace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger