Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blog Neglect

I was just cruising a few friends blogs and getting up to date.....Then i cruised my blog and I have done so many things, had so many thoughts, and seen so many people over the last few months.

SOON I need to take time to download some pictures and catch my blog followers up on what I'm doing besides working!

2 comments:

  1. blog neglect seems to be going around.... i blame it on the summer heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Tiffany and Jarrod. I am the Queen of Blog Neglect! I will make an effort to get back at it. Yes! Post pics please...would love to hear all about your world outside of work ;-) Miss ya and love ya!

    PS - I thought of you yesterday. I was in a Halloween store and they had a BFF Heart costume!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger