Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Minute Writer (revived)

I'm trying to get back into good habits this month. One habit I got out of was OMW....There have been lots of good prompts lately, but I just haven't taken the time to put my thoughts down. I may go back and post on some old ones.....

Today's Writing Prompt: Indulge
What is your favorite guilty pleasure?


I have way more than a minute's worth!
Starbucks
napping
80's music
cheese
bread
cheesebread
Sour Patch kids
bubble baths
pedicures
my BMW
a weekend marathon of SVU or House
staying in my pajamas all day
singing in the car
A & E chip dip
massages
dying my hair
mozzerella sticks

Pretending now and then I'm 13 again by loading my iPod with and attending concerts (2 in the past 5 months) of The New Kids On The Block!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh you make me laugh! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to get to a NKOTB concert! I can relate to a ton of your guilty pleasures. Maybe one day I will have my own BMW to feel not so guilty about ;-)

    Miss you! We are ready for your housewarming party! Name the date ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger