Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dre Saves Money

Check out my coupon blog for my savings last week (I still have one more post to put up)

and then check my blog list for a quick glance at deals you can get this week. I don't have time to always search the ads or online forums to find deals....I use my blog list to do it quickly.

Dre Saves Money

2 comments:

  1. Andrea! My hubby & I are Walgreens, Rite Aid & Target couponers too, our dream is to someday have a CVS in the Pacific Northwest! We always make time to hit CVS when we are back in Iowa, seriously, we are crazy :) Anyway, we LOVE the site moneysavingmom.com, check it out and let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby that is too cool! I love blogs that one! I am so going to put it on my list!!! Thanks so much! I wish we had a Rite Aid here..I thought we did, but apparently not so much. I learning all about CVS. My first trip there was my FREE one this past weekend! Let me know if you find any more good blogs/sites!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger