This week has been a bit crazy...a good week for Brad to be out of town for work...
Sunday night I got invited to So You Think You Can Dance with my friends Jeff and Stephanie. It was really, really fun! I had watched the first few episodes this year but then my buddy TiVo recorded the wrong channel so I stopped...I'm definitely going to watch the next season! And I'd love to go back next year!
Monday night we had a meeting at work and then a meeting after that...so I didn't get home until almost 830pm.
Then Tuesday I spent 3.5 hours in the dentist chair to take care of some things that have been nagging me for almost a year. The dentist thinks my tooth fractured all the way in the gum so I had to have it out because the other stuff we tried didn't work. And I had to have a bone graft and then my gum line raised so that the implant will work when it's put in. It was like 3 surgeries in one and it was pretty miserable. I can take a lot in the dentist chair, because I've had a lot of work done, but there was a moment that it was even more than I could stand. So a bunch of stitches, a bunch of cement in my mouth and a few drugs later, I can't eat solid foods for 2 days and can't chew on my right side until next Wednesday. Ugh....
Wednesday I had to be at work before 5am and didn't get home until after 6....and my mouth hurt all day...then I went to bed at 730 because I was so wiped out...
Today was a little better, but I was at work longer than I wanted to be.....but tomorrow I am looking forward to getting my work done and getting out at a reasonable time...
and of course..the best part...Bradley comes home!

Sorry to hear that you had such a crazy week, but I'm sure seeing Bradley tonight will make it all better! Hope your mouth is on the mend, and I hope you have a great time at your party Saturday night. So sorry that Mike and I can't be there ..... darn kids!! XOXO
ReplyDelete