Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day


For once I won't be real talkative (3 mouth surgeries at the dentist today...).....


but I wanted to take a moment to remember those veterans we have lost so that we may have the freedoms we enjoy and wanted to wish all of my friends and family who are serving or who have served a


Happy Veteran's Day.


Thank you for everything you have done and for the sacrifices made by you and your families....(let me know if I forget anyone..I have too much Novocaine in my bloodstream right now.)
Grandpa
my bother-in-law Jarrod
my friend Leanne
my friend Mike D
my friend Mike C
my friend Ryan W
my friend Jeff
my friend Sandi
my friend Tony T
my friend Tony S
my friend Scott K
my cousin Steve B
my cousin Kyle
my friend Ryan H
my friend Scott M
my friend Dave E
my friend Dan R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger