So Bradley is at the airport waiting for his bags :)....I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to meet friends for dinner and then we are going to see the new James Bond movie. Bradley will join us when he gets back...It's sad, but I've never seen one JB movie..I've seen bits and pieces, but never one all the way through. I'm going to add to my 100 list that I want to see them all!
My mouth is neither worse or better today. The stitches are driving me a little crazy and I can't laugh today with out it hurting when I try to open my mouth too far. My face is still a little swollen....but to add to it, I started getting feverish around 2 today but that seems to have subsided. At the same time I got a headache. How do I get a fever and a headache when I have been on Advil & Tylenol since Tuesday and an antibiotic since Sunday? Weird..oh well. I can't really take anymore Tylenol right now because I'll probably go into liver failure, so I'm trying to slam a can of Cherry Coke hoping that the caffeine will help since I don't drink it very often.
We're also dog sitting for Nella and Reesie next door. I should take some pictures of them tomorrow because they are great :)
I'm glad this week is over...it was much too much stuff packed in one week for sure. I did get a lot of stuff done today and yesterday, but I'm really looking forward to getting some things done around the house...
Oh and have I mentioned we're having Christmas in IA at Thanksgiving and I have bought 2 things!!! AHHHHH...How will I get things bought wrapped and to IA on time?! Don't yet know, but I am going to get creative!
Happy Friday!
p.s. My new t-shirts came in the mail today! Can't wait to sport them!

No comments:
Post a Comment