I'd say most of that was very well said. Many lessons are learned through experience. But I'd feel sorry for the person that felt they could trust No One. That's how people become isolated.
maybe so, if taken totally literally...I take it to mean that in those rare moments in your life when a person may feel alone, they can trust themself to get through...If a person doesn't trust themself, that's when it gets lonely in those dark moments
Ah. You're right when you're thinking about those rare moments for most of us. It's frightening to think about people who feel so terribly alone that they don't have anyone in whom they can confide; or they don't know where to go for help. Pretty serious, sorry. I just have a special "heart" on this subject.
Agreed!
ReplyDeleteI'd say most of that was very well said. Many lessons are learned through experience. But I'd feel sorry for the person that felt they could trust No One. That's how people become isolated.
ReplyDeletemaybe so, if taken totally literally...I take it to mean that in those rare moments in your life when a person may feel alone, they can trust themself to get through...If a person doesn't trust themself, that's when it gets lonely in those dark moments
ReplyDeleteAh. You're right when you're thinking about those rare moments for most of us. It's frightening to think about people who feel so terribly alone that they don't have anyone in whom they can confide; or they don't know where to go for help.
ReplyDeletePretty serious, sorry. I just have a special "heart" on this subject.