Thursday, February 21, 2008

a valentines letter

we got a letter in the mail from ian and hunter

do you love me, or do you not
you told me once but i forgot
i hope, i hope, i hope you do
because of how much i love you

we wanted to hide in a box and get mailed to you..
but mommy said she would miss us too much
so we figured we'd send you a valentine instead

love,
hunter rocky
and
ian tucker


so cute -- i miss those little boys

2 comments:

  1. you and tiff have the cutest little nephews :) mike's sister is having her baby at the end of march --- we are so excited for a little niece to spoil!!

    mike said tomorrow at 6 works great! we can't wait to see you guys! i'll shoot you another e-mail soon with some questions about what to bring and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best being an auntie to cute nephews? I adore mine. I sent them Valentines this year. I am loving my extended family!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger