Wednesday, February 13, 2008

early valentine's day

things i love this valentine's day

bradley loves me unconditionally
that sammy is excited every time i come home
a job that i love
a wonderful house
my greatly supportive family
awesome friends that we create great memories with
snuggling with bradley and sammy
connecting with my friends and family

watching movies
recycling
using reusable bags when i go shopping
reading
being able to listen to music and the many genres that i love
warm blankets
the smell of clothes out of the dryer
concerts
musicals
sports
competition
that we get to pick a new president this year
the idea that our country could break barriers with a black president
trader joes
sunny days outside
curling up on the couch on rainy days
hot cups of tea
the smell of cooking garlic
my mini blender
rachael ray's recipes
warm sweatshirts
freshly vacuumed carpet
my bed
the 5 snowflakes we got this year
pumpkin
watching Hanah on Sundays and seeing the cool things she learns
fresh flowers
how good i feel after a workout
a good glass of wine
good food
splurging on starbucks
learning about my health from dr. oz
the ocean
the feeling of sand squishing between my toes
a fresh glass of water
getting a massage
jet noise
yoga
sleeping

i'm sure i'll think if more...

2 comments:

  1. I love using reusable bags when shopping. Except I forgot them yesterday at Target and Harris Teeter and feel guilty. I especially love that the clerks don't look at me like I'm crazy when I use them anymore. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Valentine "list poem." :-)
    A.K.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger