Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happenings

My cousin Brenda joined the blog world this week. I added her family to our links.

We are also dog sitting this week for one of Tiff's friends. Molly the "weiner dog" has been over to play with Sammy before, but this week it's a sleepover! They have been getting along great and even are sharing toys. We got a few pictures that we'll get posted this weekend.

What else is going on...hmmmmm.....I went back to the foot doc for the bump on my heel..still just extra bone...says not to worry about it unless it causes problems. I just have to stretch my calf muscles so that my achilles doesn't shorten and tighten up. When the bump rubs on shoes, I have these gel pads to put in my shoes to move my heel so that the bumps doesn't rub....Where do I get these issues?

Brad went to the doctor for his last LASIK check up..Has better than 20/20 vision in one eye and is doing great...of course, I fall apart and he gets better than perfect vision!

Our conveyor system went live at work and it was a lot of work Sunday and Monday running around...I am still exhausted even though I had Tues and Wed off.The 1 nice thing about this schedule is that I only ever have to work 3 says in a row.

Catching up on birthday and Father's Day cards that I didn't get out when we were in Iowa.

Dad went back to the doctor for his knee and appears to be right on schedule with his healing...getting around better, too.

...been a pretty normal week.

1 comment:

  1. knees, bony bumps on feet,aches and pains. hmmm, age.

    It was good to see you, even if it was so brief, while you were in Iowa. Glad to read of your dad's improvement, A.

    And Brad looks good. :-)

    A. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger