How many people read this thing? I know a couple of people do. I know lots of people used to read the old blog, but we don't really have anything interesting going on these days. Our life is pretty much working and counting the fertility calendar and answering questions about our fertility.
I'm thinking maybe I'll discontinue it if it's not providing people updates on our lives?

I read it!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDont stop!!!!!!!
I read you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCount me in....
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know that I often stop in but don't have to comment. Perhaps now that the busiest times have passed... ? :-) Keep on!
ReplyDeleteI read, too! Not often enough, but I enjoy the big dose of Andrea and Brad that I get when I have the time to catch up on everything :)
ReplyDeleteDon't stop..oh creepy-now I just got the Journey song stuck in my head-darn it!
ReplyDeleteI read it too! Not as often as I once did but I'm here...
ReplyDeleteKeep it up BFF! I still read and maybe one day will even be inspired to keep up with mine again.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Tiff