Better Days and Butterflies
So this week has been much better than the last 4. I started a supplement two weeks ago when my doctor's appointment got postponed. It's helps with energy. I have been on my thyroid medicine for a week. Two days ago, I had a burst of energy during part of the day that I haven't had in years. Is it mental or the medicine starting to work, or maybe the supplement? I don't know, because what I've read says you start to feel better within a couple of weeks and symptoms go away in a couple of months. Either way, it was nice to have a burst and have energy to get some things done.
Today I sent out the adoption application paperwork. Now they do background checks and check our fingerprints. Hopefully we'll get a call in the new few days about an informational session that we need to attend. I've got butterflies in my stomach, but I'm very hopeful.
Here are some pictures of two little creatures who helped me walk through the last couple of weeks. Sometimes all you need to get through is unconditional love and boy do they have unlimited amounts to give.

Glad things are working for you so quickly! (I let myself go for years, I guess.) CUTE photos!
ReplyDelete