Thursday, February 17, 2011

If you want the rainbow...

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.(Dolly Parton)

It sure has seemed to "rain" around here lately. But today's a big day. My thyroid appointment got rescheduled (again) and they agreed to get me in at 9 today before we go to Iowa City.

I'm looking forward to finally figuring out treatment for my thyroid because it has been driving me crazy for 2 weeks. I have NOT been even close to feeling like myself. I am also looking
forward to seeing what IC says about the pregnancy thing. They are a reproductive endocrine and infertility unit, so my recent thyroid/hormone train wreck should be right up their alley.

My horoscope says today "You are about to find the missing piece to a puzzle. Some matter that has been very confusing to you is about to become crystal clear." I don't know which thing that is, but I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger