Thursday, January 6, 2011

Uncontrollable Crying

While paying bills today, I decided to browse around for infertility blogs. This is my first journey into this world and I know there are some great resources out there.

When I clicked on one, the story was heartbreaking. The woman had twins and one passed away and this happened just last week. She had a photographer from Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep come and photograph her girls. Before you click there, beware. This is not for everyone. It's heartbreaking story after heartbreaking story of people who have lost their babies and the photos that were captured shortly before or after they passed away.

I immediately started bawling. But I couldn't stop reading the stories. I have a couple of friends who have lost babies and one friend who was pregnant with twins, one of whom passed in utero and she carried until she delivered the other twin. The pain these people felt, I can only imagine. While what we are going through is not easy, this is horrible.

The babies are so precious, but how heart wrenching.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was hard.
    Thank you for reminding me how blessed I am.

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger