- Who's moving with that Penske truck and where are they moving? I wonder if it's a happy or sad occasion
- I bet that UPS guys makes people's day every day. I know I love getting a package!
- Where are the people in the van next to me going?
- That girl needs to stop driving so fast. She's going to wipe out. And for me to think she's driving too fast, it's bad.
- I'm sure that guy driving that big crane truck works really hard to provide for his family
- Man, I'm sure glad it snowed. It looks so much better with snow on the ground
- Dude! The light's still red! Don't go! Oh, boy - lucky.
- There's the rec center. I need to get my exercise on.
- Critical Care Paramedic Ambulance? I sure hope there is no one in there.
- I wonder how many of these people are going through what we are with Grandpa's dementia....
- Those construction workers outside are admirable. I couldn't work outside when it's single digits.
- Look at all the snow blades on those pickups. I miss landscaping. And plowing snow. There's something fun about ramming snow into a big pile.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Friday, January 14, 2011
Reflections at the stoplight
I was at a stoplight yesterday, just thinking and singing along with the radio. It was one of those long stoplights so I started to wonder about the people sitting at and going through the intersection. Then I went to the next stoplight and realized (obviously) a whole new set of people at this stoplight with a whole new set of stories. I took the time at each light yesterday to just take in the world around me. My thoughts in no particular order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops! I meant to say not only: Cute post! That's a good sort of wondering." but also, Did you have a paper and pencil?? I'm not sure I'd have remembered ALL those details!
ReplyDelete