Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

Copied from my sister's blog. 30 days of blogging with assigned topics for each day.

Day 3...Your First Love

Well, if the title of this entry was love of your life, then it would be about Bradley. However, since it's first love, well, that's a whole different thing.

In 1986, this man came flying into my life in an F-14 fighter jet. I was only 8 or 9 but boy did I have a crush on this guy. Through the years, people have given me a very hard time for adoring this guy and this movie, especially recently. But I don't care. He was hot in Top Gun (which to this date is still my favorite movie) and he's still hot now. Seriously, how could you not love this guy in his flight gear?!




Ok, I know this entry was only titled 'first love', not plural, but I thought it would be fun to explore the other 2 men who had my heart before Bradley came along.

Jonathan Knight was the soft spoken New Kid, which intrigued me even more. The fact that he didn't talk much made me always wonder what he was thinking. I remember crying in my room because I would never get to see him in concert, and then my parents surprised me with a ticket for my birthday. I was beside myself. When the New Kids On The Block reunited and went on tour in 2010, I saw them with my girlfriend Steph, not once, but twice. Dreamy...



After the New Kids broke up in the 90s, I was watching the Dallas Cowboys...then they got this quarterback named Troy Aikman and I was sold, even though the team did terribly his first year. I watched him during his entire career and love that he's a FOX sports analyst now and is on TV every weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I think Tom Cruise was my first love too :)

    And I was more of a Jordan fan...but Jonathan was a close second! Their performance last night on the music awards brought the butterflies back :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger