Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome back to The Dellits

So I promise I won't change blog locations again. Blogspot was a little less friendly for a while than wordpress. But they have since changed it and I thought, why not go back to the old one, with a slight address change Anyhoo, here's an update on a couple of things that have been going on.

Job: The biggest news as of late is a change of roles for me at work. I don't even want to get into what has been going on. The important thing is now I will work days on Sat, Sun, and Monday 5a-5p (really like 4:30-5:30) and I'll have to go in for meetings sometimes during the week. All in all this is a great gig for me. It's the department I wanted and I will be home every night, which Brad is really excited about.

Baby (attempts): We are still playing the infertility game...Next month I go in for an IUI, hopefully. (see here if you really want to know what that is) I say hopefully because we've had a hard time figuring out when I'm ovulating, even though I'm testing constantly and go in for lab work once a month. In order to do the IUI, you have to know when you are ovulating....If the IUI isn't successful, the doctor wants to do an HSG (see here for that one) to make sure everything is working correctly. So our journey continues. In talking to one of my friends while in Virginia, I expressed that I'm not loving the doctor I'm going to, partially because I have only actually seen her once. Usually I talk to nurse's and didn't even get to see her when I went in for an appointment in October. I'm not getting a whole lot of support or help with the fact that my tests keep coming back negative for ovulation, even though my labs come back ok and say that I did. So I'm going to probably go to another doctor to get a 2nd opinion when I get back.

Puppies: They are as good as ever - I need to take some new pictures of them to post

Brad: He's doing well and likes his job. The project he was hired for kept getting pushed back all summer and they are finally now getting to training and roll out, so he has been busy.

Since this blog went on hiatus: Jessica had a baby, she got married, Tiff came back to visit a few times, Grandpa is out of the nursing home, Brad ran his first 5k, I ran some more 5ks and I think that pretty much covers life around here for now.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back. ha. You both are looking great! (5k runs! I'm so impressed!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger