Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas & Quelfing with the Heides

The Christmas part:

On Monday night we had part II of our Christmas with the Heides. I was not prepared for round 1, as some gifts were still in the mail, so we did another round - I just like to call it making Christmas last longer...
Dani's loves her new scrapbook kit.


Bobby is OBSESSED with John Deere. Seriously, he should get paid for all the marketing he does for them.

Dave & Char - I love the idea of this book; The Story of a Lifetime is book where you journal things as answers to questions all throughout the book, either as a couple or as family and you can pass it on as an heirloom to your children. It is the neatest idea I've seen in a long time. The fact that Brad's mom is no longer around to tell us family stories inspired me to get them one....I wish we had one that she wrote in....
The Quelf part:
Quelf? Yes, Quelf. So it's a game that Brad got me for Christmas and it's totally random & totally hilarious. Here is some of the craziness from our afternoon...


Brad had to tape "Quelf" to his head & then didn't want me to take his picture.


Charity had to read something backwards while pinching her lip.

Bobby had to take pictures of us with his invisible camera and say things like "Work it" until the timer ran out.
Dave lost a round and his penalty was to hold a spatula in his hand for the rest of the game. Just when we thought it didn't get funnier, Dave had to make toilet flushing sounds each time someone else got a penalty.
We were rolling, it was so funny....
And this was all sober...Can you imagine the non-sober version?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger