Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sturgis Race.....

So I'm feeling very nervous. I have run 3 times in the past 3 weeks and the Sturgis Race is on Sunday. I have had a hard time with my neck and back (I think due to the ergonomics of all my new job) and have been a bit headachy...so not alot of miles logged on my shoes....

Of course, the 6 pounds I adopted during the stress of the move, don't help either.

I am getting up in the AM to run tomorrow, Friday and sometime Saturday, but oh boy, I'm a bit nervous!

I have GOT to find a routine...(just in time for my schedule to change on 7/12!)

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do just fine, after all when the moment comes we manage to dig down and get the adrenlelin a pumping.
    Good luck and have fun and we hope it is not too hot for you and for all of those who are participating.
    xoxoxoxcoxcoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger