Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fly by

I haven't posted in a week ... more to come but here's what's gone on...what I'll call a fly by... :)

work, work, more work...gotta love opening a building

We hosted Mom's birthday party on Saturday

Abby (Brad's Dad's dog) is staying with us for a couple of weeks

I ran the My Waterloo Days 5k on Saturday

I worked 12 hours yesterday

I worked 14 hours today

Grandpa has had some good days and some very, very rough days...today was scary for a bit, but ended much better than it started

We had dinner with our peeps Steve and Beth...they hosted us even after my looooong day today

We picked out pictures that we took with Beth last week - omg -- so cute.

I got to talk to Ryan & Tana for a bit on Friday - it was so good to talk to them -- It was a pick me up that I needed!

I signed up to run the Sturgis Falls 5k in June.

And, of course, I've been couponing...

I'm considering hosting my first Iowa coupon swap

We need to have a farkle party

That's it for now...that I can think of anyway

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday!

Have a Happy Wednesday

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger