HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
1. I firmly believe in do-overs...whether is sports, getting dressed, doing my hair or speaking out loud...you should get to rewind and try again and undo the stupid thing i just did.
2. I've run more red lights than anyone, ever. Whether on purpose or not so on purpose... i am the queen of the "sometimes it's safer to look and go through the "orange" light, than stop fast and have the person tailgating me drinking my starbucks in the front seat with me". When i worked on 2nd shift, Ryan taught me that at 3am in the middle of nowhere, it's ok to stop, look and go through a red light...it's a traffic light and if there's no traffic, you're in charge...that alone calculates to 618 red lights in the year i worked on 2nd shift. The first red light i ran was the day i got my license...and i ran like 10 in waterloo, just because i was watching the cars in front of me and not the lights.
3. i love the TiVo too much...when I started calling the TiVo a "him" brad said i was sick...but in my defense..there's a little animated TiVo icon that dances a round and to me, he represents TiVo :-)
4. i always speed -- 55 just isn't fast enough for me...
5. i wish i had a motorcycle...not one of the the cool harley davidson kinds, but one of these...why? i really have no idea...there's just something exhilarating when i think of driving one of these down the road..and no, i wouldn't be that crazy person who drives by you going 100mph!
6. i am addicted to a show about addictions: Intervention on A&E...do you think an interventionist will show up to give me an intervention about Intervention?
7. i am starstruck with celebrities. i carried my camera in new york in my back pocket in the event i might see someone walking down the street (but really, i'm not the crazy stalker type...)
8. i have crippling fears of flying, heights and drowning...my ultimate hell would be to crash while flying in an airplane over the ocean......
9. i wish i had time to nurture the OCD in me.... I LOVE everything clean and being in it's own place..however, i don't have the time in my life to practice this.
10. my underwear and bra always have to match..you never know when you might end up in the emergency room and someone will see those parts of you!
I know is says 5, but I tag 6 people...
Melissa- I know a lot about her and I was to see how much new stuff I can find out.
Jessica- ditto
Tiffany - Her craziness is worse than mine!
Jes - I want to know more :-)
Tana - she had a list of things about her on her blog and i want to see if she can come up with 10 more things!
Aunt Kathy - she will think is fun!

That was a little hard but mine are posted now :o)
ReplyDeleteGuess I missed something on taking you out driving. By the way I don't give breaks on stop sign, stop lights or no passing zones violations :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea, tell Brad that I tagged him. Everyone else tagged me!!
ReplyDeleteGina