Monday, March 24, 2008

Bowling

Kate and Roger invited us to bowling on Saturday....When I'm good, I'm pretty good...when I'm bad, I'm terrible.

I thought it was going to start out ok when I came in 2nd out of the 8 of us and lost only to Doug who bowled 169. Then Greta came and there were nine....

Of course, being the slightly competitive person I am, my sole mission in life at the bowling alley was to beat Doug. Nothing else mattered....

I got 4 strikes in a row and then a spare....And

"I AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS...AND I'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING 'TILL THE END"

Doug didn't say it, but I know he wants a rematch -- He just tried to work voodoo on me and it didn't work...(my voodoo worked on him). After he tried to get me to fall down...I got my 3rd strike and all he said was "i hate you".

Love you Doug!

no pics...my camera was dead :-(

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger