Who:
Mike used to work me at Target and his wife Lisa...they also to go to our Y...Lisa and I often are suicidal together in step class
Cheryl, who lives across the street from Mike & Lisa with her boyfriend, Albert...Cheryl also goes to our Y.
We dressed up as our characters: We were all an Italian family who ran a pizzeria in NYC. We had to read the scripts and then ad-libbed a lot..we got amazingly good at it..And of course, we all made up Italian accents!
I: was Mama Rosa...my husband, my beloved, Pepi (Pepi Roni...get it!?!) was the one who was murdered..I had to dress all in black (I was mourning)
Brad: was my son who desperately wanted to be a professional soccer player
Lisa: was my daughter, who was a rebel....
Mike: was Lisa's French boyfriend who ran vineyards with my brother-in-law
Albert: was my brother-in-law who looked remarkably like my dead husband.
Cheryl: was Albert's hussie fiancee
Brad reading his booklet
Lisa
Albert
Cheryl
Mike, being Mike
Me and my husband...errr...son in the game...
So after we found out that it was MIKE'S character who killed my husband...because he was trying to kill my brother-in-law, but they look a lot alike...we went to Mike and Lisa's for games and wine...lots of wine...We are SO doing this mystery game thing again...it was very, very fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment