Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random




So it's clearly been a long time since I posted. Mostly because I have been incredibly busy at work and the kiddos have kept us running, too. Their appointments, while good, keep us on our toes! I have tried to set up Blogger on my phone, but it's grouchy and won't work right. Grrrrr.

While busy, we have enjoyed the little ones so much. Watching them thrive, learn and smile. It's enjoyable beyond words. 


It's also trying beyond words. Sometimes the schedule about kills me. That and living under a timeline that is not my own. One that belongs to the state of Iowa. I feel I have little patience at times. Patience for behaviors, behaviors common to little people this age. And then I remember. People don't usually have 2 kids under 2 in their house. But they need us. They don't need us to be perfect. They just need us to be. To love them. Until this all works out.

I often feel frustrated that we don't have our own kids, yet. Then I remember again. They need us. Their family needs us. I remember that it work out just the way it's supposed to.

And then I heard it. "Thank you". "Thank you for all you do". And that makes it worth it. And then I realize. We are exactly where we are supposed to be.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back to writing-I've been missing it. If you need anything-even if it's another night out for drinks, let me know. BTW-I love the pics you put up while you were on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger