Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Great News!

I was laying on the acupuncture table on Tuesday morning and thought, the lady from Iowa Kidsnet hasn't called. The lady at the meeting said to call in 2 weeks and it's been nearly 3, so I'll on Friday.

On my way to lunch with Kelly, I got a call and voice mail.

We are approved to take the 10 week classes (PS-MAPP) starting May 24th!! And they are in Cedar Falls, right near our work. (Convenient for Bradley on Tuesdays!)

We still have a home study and reference checks coming, but we'll take those as they come.

What great news! I'm grinning from ear to ear!

Oh, and I got my blood tested on Friday for my thyroid. Should know something this week or next. (Crossing fingers!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the good news! I'll keep my fingers crossed & say a prayer for you about the thyroid test!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger