Walked to work, recycled, turned off the computers when I went to school, kept the heat and AC off, used filtered water from the tap instead of bottled water. Of course, none of that is different from any other day. So really, I did nothing special for Earth Day...everyday is Earth Day for us.
Made an extra effort turn off lights around the house when not needed, recycled (as always), and the night before I remembered to take all my canvas bags when I went to the grocery store. We are also trying to make every day around our house Earth Day - and doing very well I might add!
Walked to work, recycled, turned off the computers when I went to school, kept the heat and AC off, used filtered water from the tap instead of bottled water. Of course, none of that is different from any other day. So really, I did nothing special for Earth Day...everyday is Earth Day for us.
ReplyDeletehope you had a good work trip last night! you'll have to let us know if the pups did anything crazy!
ReplyDeletewe saw a puppy shirt today that said "not only am i perfect, i'm mexican too!" --- we almost got it for sammy but weren't sure if he wore shirts ;)
Made an extra effort turn off lights around the house when not needed, recycled (as always), and the night before I remembered to take all my canvas bags when I went to the grocery store. We are also trying to make every day around our house Earth Day - and doing very well I might add!
ReplyDelete