Sunday, April 20, 2008

good weekend and pup week

Fozzie & Molly are staying with us for the week while Jes and Mike house hunt in Texas :( Sad about them moving, happy that M and F are staying with us!

I have some pictures to post later this week.

There was a great escape today when three puppies became convicts after pushing out a board of the fence and squeezing through the hole! The bottom of the board was coming off and they pushed it out. Brad and I were in the front yard and all three of them came running out. I corralled Molly first and got her back in the yard. Brad ran after Fozzie & Sammy....crazy pups!

Friday night we went to Luna Maya with Kate, Roger, Jes and Mike and then Brad and I went to see 88 minutes with Dave, Lauren (Dave's wife), and Christian from work. It was a good movie, but a bit scarier at the beginning then I thought. I love going to the movie...it was fun!

Saturday morning I slept in, went shopping, and we went to Nora's for a wine and dinner party.

Sunday I slept in again...it was great....we went to Backyard Burger for lunch, I cleaned part of the house, worked on laundry and planted some flowers...which reminds me, I need to take some pictures of them. Brad mowed the lawn and now we are curled up on the couch with Sammy and Molly; Fozzie has staked his claim on the round chair by the window because he likes to look outside.....

I want to do more of this and not go to work tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. mental image of brad chasing after fozzie and sammy is pretty funny! very glad you caught those little rascals :)

    we'll have to double check the fences here for loose boards before we let them out.... i bet fozzie is responsible for pushing through the fence.

    sounds like an exciting weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Backyard Burger? That sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger