Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
8 years
Tuesday was our 8th wedding anniversary. I slept in (I worked last night) then got my teeth cleaned and cleaned the house a bit. Bradley worked and when he got home, we went to eat at our favorite restaurant, Luna Maya. yum, yum! When I got home from work last night, a dozen roses and perfect card were waiting for me...how sweet....I love you, baby...more than anything...I love being your wife. Thank you for marrying me...I can't wait to spend the weekend in Iowa with you.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

congratulations you guys! :)
ReplyDeletethat day seems like a lifetime ago!! but in a good way.....
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for 8 years for Roger and I. I am so happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulatiosn!!! "The card is in the mail!" oOPS!
ReplyDelete(I've been visiting Cheryl and her family this past week. Just brought L (4 yrs) home with me today!!! Plans are that the rest of his fam will join us tomorrow. :-)
Forgive me for being forgetful, but I think I SENT you a card already! (At least I remember the card I meant to send you...) ha?
ReplyDeleteI should come here more often. I have read some posts but just figured out I could add comments. This is cool.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I am so happy for you guys. It was great seeing you when you were back in IA. Like Tif said, it seems like a long time ago that you had your "Marriage Countdown" clock on your desk. I don't think I will ever forget that and how excited you were about your pending nups.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys had a great anniversary and that you have many more to come!
ReplyDeleteLove you both! (late as always with everything...)
char =)