Friday, October 19, 2012

Mom

Today I picked up Sweet Pea from day care for an appointment. When she came out of her appointment, she very nonchalantly handed me these. When I flipped to the one that said "MOM" it took me a second to realize she meant me.

It took my breath away. My heart literally skipped a beat.

Sometime before Christmas I could be told that I will be this child's mom.

In May, Sadie made me a "Happy Foster Mommy Dad" card from our other littles. It meant the world. I never expected it.

This was different. She wants me to her mom. For real. Forever. It just looks different on paper.

When she writes it.

2 comments:

  1. Love and Joy. Blessings and Rewards. What a wonderful gift. So happy for you, Love, AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can't imagine the anticipation you must be feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger