Friday, May 25, 2012

The Two Week Wait (Not the one you're thinking)


This two week wait is not related to infertility, the one that couples must endure over and over. Well, I guess in a way it is related for us. This is the one where we find out what is next for our little house guests. It's likely on Tuesday 6/5, we will learn the next step for them is to leave us and go on to other things. While I am happy for them, I will be sad to see them go. We know there is an extremely high likelihood they won't be staying here, even temporarily. We have really known this from the beginning, and I think it does make it a little easier that we have been preparing ourselves for this from the beginning, but I will be sad. The plan is for us to stay in touch and I really hope that's the case, because it breaks my heart and makes me happy at the same time that the little guy won't even remember he was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger