I am still working on the project from my previous position and have several other projects with looming deadlines and roll outs. I have been working crazily the past two weeks and went to Minneapolis to finish a big chunk of one of my projects. While I love going there, I have worked 19 out of the last 20 days and I'm pooped.
Today I decided today to relax it up. I have stayed in my pajamas all day, cuddled with the dogs, and watched 3 weeks worth of Celebrity Apprentice. It's been wonderful to shut off my brain and be mindless today.

To top it all off, I am traveling to DSM tomorrow to Trader Joe's and will stop on my way in Ames to have lunch with Jamie. Friday night is DelHeide Friday and we get to hang out with some of our closest, longest friends. Saturday we get to see several friends we haven't in a long time. Saturday night it's off to eat with B and J whom we love dearly but don't get to spend enough time with.
Sunday it will be back to work full time, but for the next 3 days, this chick is taking five.


No comments:
Post a Comment