Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Making Update

So the test went really well - no blockages and everything normal! Yay! When I went for my check up last month, the doctor discovered I was testing for ovulation too late in the month (even though I was following all of the documentation for my cycle length). So they want me to start testing earlier and we know we have no 'tube issues'. This will be the first month we can do that.

They are going to give us a couple more months on the Clomid. We also can do the IUI next month, which we will do -- They don't like to do it the month of an HSG test because the dye could kill the little swimmers.

Now that my stress level has decreased 10 notches and I'm on a semi-normal schedule, I'm hopeful things will come together nicely. :)

2 comments:

  1. thinking fertile thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that everything starts to work out for you!! I think the reduction in stress will be a huge thing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger