Friday, July 16, 2010

Emily Allison has arrived!


My sister Jessica had her 3rd baby (1st girl!) last Friday night. It worked out perfectly that I had Saturday off for other reasons. We got to go up to the hospital twice and visit. It was wonderful. I wish my schedule wasn’t so ridiculous so I could get there to see them more. I barely get to see Brad as it is….I stayed by my phone at work all night waiting for the text updates. It really sucked being 10 minutes from the hospital and not being able to be there…But finally it came “we have a daughter” :)

She is so incredibly precious and sweet, even when she was screaming her head off while getting her diaper changed….
I know there won’t be a shortage of black and gold in her wardrobe, so I had to make sure she has purple and gold stocked, too!
She’s only about 14 hours old in this picture….(I look horribly pale and ill, although I wasn’t…I was looking into the sun)
Posted by dredellie in Uncategorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger