Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday

Saturday is my favorite day of the week (At least until I start working them sometime in June or July).

It's nice to have a break from work today...while I love my job, information and things to do are coming at us like rapid fire as we open our new building. We are only about a month away from opening to receive new freight, so we have lots to do in little time. We got done a little early yesterday which was nice, so I came home with intentions of blogging, couponing, and picture uploading, but I fell asleep for TWO hours. Guess I needed it.

Last night after visiting Grandpa, my Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Uncle Rod came over for some Papa Murphys pizza and a little bit of Wii action. It was nice to have some fun after the long week we've had.

So today, Brad is right now at the vet with the pups for their first visit here and I'm getting ready to hit the trail with Charity. Then I'll be doing the couponing and picture uploading I sleep away last night before heading up to visit Grandpa at 2. Then I FINALLY get my hair colored this afternoon. I had to break up my cut and color due to my schedule and their schedule and boy can you tell - YIKES!

Tonight, I'm going to try and convince Brad to go see Wolverine and maybe tomorrow Star Trek - yeah!! We've been talking about these movies for almost a year. I am reeeaaallllly craving some movie theater popcorn!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm with you - Saturdays are the best!

    We finally saw Star Trek. LOVED IT! I hope you feel the same. Let me know when you see it, and we'll compare thoughts...

    I'd love to see you sometime... are you planning to be in GC in June anytime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you both doing in Waterloo, now? I'm sorry I haven't been to visit your blog for quite some time... and when I have, I haven't been able to sign in. Hope things are going well. You've a lot to think about!! :-) AK

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger