This week has been reasonably uneventful in the Dellit house....at least it seemed so until I started thinking about it. It started with Tiff and Jarrod leaving on Monday for Georgia...Monday night I got really sick and spent my 2 days off recovering. I took Sammy to the doctor for his last puppy appointment and he has almost quadrupled in size since we got him...he is a whopping 4.2 lbs! We also had the first puppy training class on last Saturday...the first one is without the dog, so that the teacher can start to train the owners! (This was fun since I have to cut my sleep in day short and get out of bed with only 5 hours of sleep after work). Sammy already does well with several of the things he is supposed to learn in this class...so maybe he'll be the star pupil?! He doesn't behave as well when others are around, so we'll see how this Saturday goes....
I have a spur type thing on my heel that is driving me nuts (Lemon Wife) and I went to a podiatrist on Wed and she said it's not a big deal. I have to do some stretching exercises because of how tight my legs are, but just have to go back in 6 weeks....she gave me something to put in my shoe to help out (I think I'm getting old) and we'll see if it works. I guess if I was doing that yoga that I should be doing more of, I wouldn't have the leg tightness problem! (hint, hint).
I think that's all that's been going on 'round here. Oh, Bradley started repainting our master bath - We both decided we would like something else going on in there, so we're changing it. We'll post pics when we eventually get it done...This appears to be a "several days off over a few weeks" type thing...we don't get alot of time together and don't want to always spend it painting!

No comments:
Post a Comment