Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day off

Great day off --- Brad took the day off, too. Started my day at 1030 (I worked last night) and went and ate lunch with Shari who packed up her house today (sniff, sniff). By the time we got home it was time for Brad to mow the lawn and me to do whatever it is I do around the house to put things back in their rightful places (organizing, maybe). Then I went to get my hair cut and colored (FINALLY-it's needed it since before the horrible pictures of me at the going away parties!)...For those of you who know Tom, it was a record 72 minutes today! He didn't dry it though because I had to get going for a call to work. Then Bradley and I went to Red Robin for dinner and visited Penney's to pick out some curtains for the bedroom. Bradley spent some time painting the bathroom cabinets today. We figured out what colors to paint the bedroom, which Bradley says he will do on Saturday night while I have some girlfriends over and then out to have drinks and gossip! No whe's cleaning up so it's time for some relaxation and TV. Coming up in the next week, we have Admirals hockey playoffs, my spa party on Saturday and Brad's birthday! Also getting excited for my parents to visit and Tiff and Jarrod to come back for Tiff's graduation on 5/11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger