Friday, February 26, 2010

Enough already

Ok, I've put up with this crappy cold for two weeks. I've endured the crappy sleep. I've endured getting only tiny bits better day by day. I've endured working even though I feel like crap. I've endured not really enjoying my days off because doing anything makes me start coughing.

THE COUGHING... ENOUGH ALREADY.

The coughing sends my asthma over the edge. I have done everything that usually works. I've annoyed everyone around me with my loud coughing and my constant smelly cough drops.

This thing just wants to hold on forever and die very slowly. And not relent to my usual tactics. I might have to call in some really big guns....I HATE Nyquil....But I might have to take it if this doesn't quit.

My 1st 5k of the season is a month away. I can't run...I can't even walk on the treadmill...why? because the minute my body temperature starts to climb....cough, cough, cough coooooough....It just starts all over again. Ugh.

Enough already. Give a girl (and the people around her) some peace.

1 comment:

  1. Nyquil works for U. Pete. Knocks him out cold for the entire night. You can "fight" better if you get your rest, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger