Monday, July 30, 2007

Where O Where...

Have I gone?

To compensate for my peer working for me while on vacation, I had to work Tues-Fri night..Saturday was my only day off, so I spent it with Bradley (saw The Simpsons, of course----p.s., they show most of the funny stuff in the commercials) and then we went to a friends to hang out....Very low key Saturday.

Today, I am back to my regular schedule...Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri...so on Tuesday when I get up, I will be able to resume the NYC trip and finish it out.

Happy Monday!
Love,
A

4 comments:

  1. so spider really is only as cool as he appears in the commercials? i was a bit worried about that ....

    i bet you're tired after all that work! hopefully you'll get some rest on tuesday too? i must admit i am excited about the rest of your nyc pictures. the ones you posted from wall street (especially the church) brought back some great memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spider pig is hilarious, but they gave away too much of the movie...if they had only shown a few things, it would have been more funny.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger